September 18, 2014

Week of 09/14/14 - Python Part 02

      So, on Tuesday, what I did was make a supermarket inventory and checkout back-end. What it does is takes a shopping list, compares the shopping list to stock, adds prices, and removes stuff from stock once it is bought. It was pretty fun to make, seeing as Codeacademy is becoming more and more hands off, as if saying, "This is what we need the program to do. Program it." It was fun to do, especially when I couldn't figure out how to use the shopping list with the dictionaries for stock and prices.


    Later, what I did was try to make a thing which manages a classroom's grades, using averages and stuff. One problem I had while doing it was I tried to use the sum() function when I was supposed to use plus signs.
The rest of the day was spent trying to screw around with the formatting of this blog post. I was able to get everything to fit and look kind of alright.

No comments: